These definitions should be understood in particular:
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
GUARANTEE, REFOUND, RETURNS
SECURITY OF PRIVATE INFORMATION
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data, hereinafter referred to as the RODO), below we present information regarding the processing of your personal data indicated in the contract concluded with MAKE BREAK.
Information about the requirement to provide personal data:
Providing your personal data indicated in the contract concluded with MAKE BREAK necessary to conclude an agreement with MAKE BREAK and performing this contract by MAKE BREAK.
Providing personal data in the area of telephone number and e-mail address is voluntary.
Data storage period:
If the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, the data will be processed by the Administrator until your consent / consent is revoked, unless the Data Administrator has the right to process them on a different legal basis. In the event of cancellation of the above consent / consent, personal data processed on the basis of your consent / consent will be permanently deleted. The data controller may, however, keep a limited part of your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations under the law (if it is necessary to process your personal data), as well as to establish, assert or defend the claims of the administrator. If the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the necessity of the above-mentioned data for the performance of the contract concluded with MAKE BREAK, these data will be processed by the Administrator until the claims from the abovementioned contracts, unless the obligation of further processing of personal data by the Administrator will result from the law.
1) Your personal data may be made available to entities and authorities authorized to process such data on the basis of legal provisions;
2) Your personal data may be transferred to entities that process personal data at the request of the administrator, i.e. IT service providers, where such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with the administrator’s instructions;
3) if you order MAKE BREAK to forward your data to the agency cooperating with the company MAKE BREAK for the purpose of reservation agency in your flight name – your personal data may be transferred to the agency providing flight reservation services and the airline;
4) Your personal data may be transferred to recipients who have their office or processing personal data in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in the event that your trip will take place in these countries and this is due to the necessity of implementation concluded with MAKE BREAK of the contract.
The rights of the data subject:
1) You have the right to access your data and the right to demand their rectification, removal or restriction of their processing.
2) To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is the premise of the legally justified interest of the Administrator, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
3) To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw it. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
4) To the extent that your data is processed for the purpose of concluding and executing an agreement concluded with MAKE BREAK or processed on the basis of consent and provided that the processing takes place in an automated manner – you have the right to transfer personal data, ie to receive personal data from the Administrator, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. You may send this data to another data administrator;
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Administrator. The Administrator’s contact details are indicated above. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data (Office of Personal Data Protection).
The personal data administrator provides appropriate measures to protect your data in order to protect and ensure confidentiality, correctness and accessibility of personal data being processed, as well as protection against unauthorized use or unauthorized access to personal data and protection against personal data breach in accordance with applicable law .